When deciding to repair or replace your driveway, it is important to consider why your driveway needs some work. Usually, homeowners begin to consider repairing their driveway when hairline cracks appear, small chunks come out of the blacktop, or color changes in the asphalt leave it looking ugly and old. Many of these damaged asphalt concerns can be repaired!
- Atlas can crack seal your driveway, helping to hide any divots, holes, cracks, or marks
- Atlas can sawcut an area of damaged asphalt, or a pot hole, and patch it with fresh, hot asphalt. We will then hot tar seal the edges, or sealcoat your driveway
- Atlas can sealcoat your driveway with the best sealer on Long Island, Velvetop. Our sealer is always brush applied, meaning you receive a thicker coat than standard spray sealing. This thicker sealer stays new for longer, and means you'll have to reapply it less frequently
- If a standard sealcoat won't cut it, Atlas can apply an even thicker slurry seal. This slurry seal has a lot of silica sand mixed in, increasing traction, durability, and longevity. For very high traffic areas, or for driveways in worse shape, a slurry seal is recommended
- If none of these asphalt maintenance, sealcoating, or repair techniques meet the needs of your driveway or parking lot, Atlas Asphalt would be happy to quote a replacement of your Long Island driveway